 Robotics / 12485
    RE: How 2 Augment RIS 1.5? —Wilcox, Doug
   Do you know how LONG I've been subscribed to this list, and I just NOW figured out that TRU = Toys R Us! I'd often lamented that there was no "TRU" near me. Time to rejoin the "I am an Idiot" thread. Doug Wilcox Senior Web Developer iMcKesson (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How 2 Augment RIS 1.5? —Andy Gombos
   I just figured that out too :) I always wondered, what is TRU? I have never seen one of those. Now I know that I go in one very often. Andy (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)