 Robotics / 1246
  Re: Delphi developers

John - Amazing coincidence! See my post of today. I would urge you to get the SPIRIT SDK from (URL) if you haven't already, print it out, import the SPIRIT OCX into your Delphi 2 3 or 4 Component Palette, and fire away! I think you can say that the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Delphi developers

(...) Yikes -- be careful there with that phrase "public domain" -- Gordon's Brick Programmer is definitely *not* public domain; it is Copyright ©1998 by Malcom S. Powell and is released as freeware with the specific terms of use defined at the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)