 Robotics / 12420
12419  |  12421
Subject:
My simple pneumatic switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:40:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Since this topic has come up, I would like to share my simple pneumatic
switch design.  It's robust, it works great, and it should be fairly obvious
from the picture and description provided in the link below how it works.

     http://members.fortunecity.com/terminusnord/pneuswitch.html

enjoy,

adam
adam@airraidsirens.com