 Robotics / 12432
Re: My simple pneumatic switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:49:25 GMT

Looks good.  Thanks for sharing.

Ryan

--

reply to: rjschave at home dot com
http://members.home.net/rjschave

"Adam" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:B5E5F934.3FF1%adamsmith@mediaone.net...
Since this topic has come up, I would like to share my simple pneumatic
switch design.  It's robust, it works great, and it should be fairly • obvious
from the picture and description provided in the link below how it works.

     http://members.fortunecity.com/terminusnord/pneuswitch.html

enjoy,

adam
adam@airraidsirens.com