 Robotics / 12396
  Lego robotics + macromedia director, possible?

I am wondering if anyone has attempted to interface either the RCX or the Dacta Control Lab serial box to macromedia director. I work for a company that designs science museum exhibits, and I think there are some neat things that could be done with (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)