 Robotics / 12387
    Lego Bulk-- a solution —Tina M Fanetti
   Hi I have been reading this thread with great interest and I think I have come up with a possibel solution to some of the problem. What if we held swaps or had a board for trading? I know I have pieces that I dont want such as the bug wings and the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego Bulk-- a solution —Andreas Mattern
     (...) Good idea in principle but I see some difficulties with this: a) I bet there are tons of parts that everybody wants more of. If not needed for the current project, they´ll sure come in handy at some point... ;) The surplus parts will in a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego Bulk-- a solution —Steve Baker
   (...) The trouble with that (I think) is that we all tend to want the same things. I'll bet that NOBODY wants even the bug wings they already have - let alone getting more of them! Similarly, I can't think of anything that would make me part with my (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)