 Robotics / 12373
    RE: Lego bulk (was :I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!) ) —Andreas Mattern
   All this is a very good idea! Yesterday I wanted to stock up on all single pumps and pistons that I knew a store in the city had on stock, well, had is the key word... :( (...) Another small bit: They would not have to spend much on package design (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)