 Robotics / 12373
RE: Lego bulk (was :I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 07:58:45 GMT

All this is a very good idea! Yesterday I wanted to stock up on all single
pumps and pistons that I knew a store in the city had on stock, well, had
is the key word... :(

4. Lego could team up with AFOL clubs and do an "item(s) of the month"
shipment. Let's say this month is pneumatic compressor pumps and blue air
tanks... each club would take orders from its members, and TLG could ship
only to the clubs, cutting down significantly on the shipment preparation
and shipping cost; the clubs would distribute the bulk shipments to their
members.

Another small bit: They would not have to spend much on package design and
printing, I´m sure any plain carton box would be ok with us!