 Robotics / 12358
12357  |  12359
Subject:
I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:47:24 GMT

As I was putting up the rest of the scans from the new Technic "Power
Packs," guess which one I inadvertently deleted--of course--the pneumatics
set.

The images are now up at
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/newsets.htm .

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com
http://www.imckesson.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's Have Space Suit-Will Travel)