 Robotics / 12335
Re: Pneumatics Are Back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:58:19 GMT

I've posted scans of the more interesting "Power Packs" in the Technic line.

http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/newsets.htm

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com
http://www.imckesson.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's Have Space Suit-Will Travel)