 Robotics / 12266
    Re: Soccer-Playing Robots (Question for Mario Ferrari & Others) —Wilcox, Doug
   Hi! I'm interested in building (or perhaps purchasing) one of the IR-LED-containing balls you used for the soccer robots you displayed at MindFest. I'm working on MindStorms robots during my lunch hour (see (URL) and want to develop the current (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)