 Robotics / 12250
  Soccer-Playing Robots (Question for Mario Ferrari & Others)

Mario (et al.): Was it you who built the soccer-playing robots that were exhibited at MindFest last year? I'm inquiring because I've been working day-by-day on Robotics at the office (see (URL) , if you're interested), and want to develop a robot (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Soccer-Playing Robots (Question for Mario Ferrari & Others)

I think the person you're looking for is Henrik Lund, with his website here: (URL) soccer robots were impressive! (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Soccer-Playing Robots (Question for Mario Ferrari & Others)

(...) here: (...) You're right, the soccer-playing robots were from Henrik Lund & Luigi Pagliarini, and they were really impressive. Anyway, a few months ago Marco Berti and Giulio Ferrari made their own version of the game to be shown at an (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Soccer-Playing Robots (Question for Mario Ferrari & Others)

(...) Hi Doug, we used a simple transparent plastic ball with a diameter of 4-5cm (about 1,5 inches), which contained the IR-emitting LEDs and their batteries. As far as I can remember, the circuit was very simple, and we put *a lot* of IR LEDs (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Soccer-Playing Robots (Question for Mario Ferrari & Others)

(...) As Mario and Giulio made my name I have been forced to beat my laziness and upload some picture of the IR emiiting ball (sorry it has not been made with Lego parts!) and of the robots. You may find these picture here (URL) Giulio did much more (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)