 Robotics / 12247
  Re: Vision Command

(...) It's possible, but I can't find a way to choose which VfW device to use. The options for tweaking the camera are very limited. I did get more sophisticated options during the install, but apparently that was my only chance to use them, cuz now (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Vision Command

(...) The camera is compatible with the VFW and can be used as a general purpose camera with anything that uses VFW. Vision Command on the other hand, does not use VFW and therefore is not compatible with other cameras. Later, Guy (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)