 Robotics / 12240
12239  |  12241
Subject:
UAS availibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 20:04:38 GMT

Hello Canadian people,

Next week my father's travelling to Montreal, Canada.  As the Ultimate
Accesory Set still isn't available here in Belgium, I would let him get me
one.
I thought he could go to the local TRU shops (Laval, Anjou, etc) and fetch
me one.  As I checked the TRU shops (Montreal, Québec) in July, I couldn't
find the UAS anywhere.

Is there anyone that knows if the UAS is available in the Montreal TRU
shops?  If so, could you please email me their addresses.

Thanks in advance...

Simon