 Robotics / 12237
    Which should I get first -Exploration Mars or ultimate Accesories? —Tobias Möller
   I'm definately gonna buy an expansion set, but I don't know which one. Here in Sweden we have Ultimate accessories or exploration mars. Which should I choose? The only thing I know about them is that ultimate accessories contains a remote control, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Which should I get first -Exploration Mars or ultimate Accesories? —Giulio Ferrari
   (...) IMHO the UAS is quite a good kit; if you don't have a remote control, then it could be the right purchase for you. It contains some very interesting things: the remote, the two sensors, including a rotation one, some extra pieces, and a lamp (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Which should I get first -Exploration Mars or ultimate Accesories? —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Absolutely. The Ultimate Accessory kit has lots of useful stuff compared with the Exploration Mars. Kerry (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)