 Robotics / 12229
12228  |  12230
Subject:
Droid developer on sale at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:08:54 GMT

I was pleasantly suprised today when I went through the check out at TRU
(Portsmouth, NH) with a droid developer kit.  $50.00 off the $99.00 list
price!  No stickers, tags, any notice that it was on sale.  BTW, they had
several RCX 1.0's, some with outdated "Upgrade to version 1.5" stickers.

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan (I've only seen it ten times or so...) but I
wanted to have one of each of the bricks.  That said, this is a neat
collection of parts including some double width double bevel gears, and an
interesting turntable.  And the R2D2 model is pretty cool....

Jeff
jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net