 Robotics / 12218
    Image recogination....for robots —Patel
   HI there Ive got a cam linked to the pc i am using it with the lego linkled to the pc with wires. and can guide it by looking at the screen .now i want to give it image recogination does any one know how to recoginise images?? or just edges?? for (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Image recogination....for robots —Neil Washbrook
     Having worked (many years ago) on image recognition in the medical environment you are not heading off onto an easy course! I worked in a black and white environment (which is easier) and you are dealing with changes in greyscales. Having identified (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Image recogination....for robots —Dan Novy
      As far as image recognition, check our the ARTOOLKIT at (URL) The image recognition portion would be an easy way to start. Just extract the useful souce code, and discard the rest. -- Dan Novy Visual Effects Technical Supervisor Flash Film Works (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Image recogination....for robots —Richard Markham
   In message <011801c00d7e$1d03c2...@default>, Patel <macx@satyam.net.in> writes (...) You can experiment yourself, as I have done, with single frame captures. I captured an image to a .bmp file and read it with a bit of VB code. You can decode (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)