 Robotics / 12214
Re: Thoughts & Issues w/ Vision Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:47:21 GMT

"Ryan J Schave" <ryan-nospam@eclipse-online.com> writes:

I purchased Vision Command tonight from Target.  I must say I'm rather
impressed with what I've seen so far.  I bought VC mainly for its
applications with RIS so that is what this post will focus on.

The VC software allows you to film time lapse and stop motion videos but I
have not tried either of these features.

What about the picture quality? Could the Camera used as
a cheap alternative instead of a digital camera? Only for web
pictures of Lego creations, of course ;-)

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"