 Robotics / 12191
  Vision Command set

Out of curiosity I called Shop at Home. They have the sets in stock and are happy to send you one right out if you have your credit card handy. 1-800-453-4652 Also the latest shop at home catalog lists some interesting bulk packs of several types of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vision Command set

(...) I picked one up at Target last week for $99.99. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, because my pc here at home doesn't have a USB connection. So I bought this here laptop - just to run my MindStorms stuff. (Yea, I'm a GEEK...) It looks (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)