 Robotics / 12191
12190  |  12192
Subject:
Vision Command set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 02:01:34 GMT

Out of curiosity I called Shop at Home.  They have the sets in stock and are
happy to send you one right out if you have your credit card handy.
1-800-453-4652

Also the latest shop at home catalog lists some interesting bulk packs of
several types of bricks, including the smooth tiles in three colors. I
recent began experimenting with a set of six extra large grey baseplates
which are 15 inches square, to make a 30x45 inch test area.  I am thinking
the smooth tiles might be used to make patches of recognizable color that
a light sensor could find.

I have recently completed a nice gantry to support umbilicals to robots.
A previous version is on my web pages kind of hidden away, I will try to get
up some pictures of my new and improved version.  It is just right for the
new Vision Command set.

www.aloha.net/~mburger