 Robotics / 12177
Re: distance sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 03:02:32 GMT

HI there
ive been try ing to increase the sensers of the robots presently the available
sensors found are only for 1-2 feet
i'm making an ultrasound sensor circuit which can sense for about 7-8 feet and more if the sensors are arranged proberly...ive made it and am  connecting it to the robot it will be done in a day or two and then will give you the circuit digram for those who are intrested it would cost only   $10 if you made it yourself.

and do tell me if you get other infrokmation on
2, Microwave sensor
3, ?Internal infer-red of RCX?

i'm more intrested in the microwave sensor can you tell me more about it and the
maximum distance it may sense

and has any one got 3d digrams of lego parts or a site i can get it ??? then by
this all our task will be easy for showing the model to any one as it would me
in 3d can any one help???
MAC
----- Original Message -----
  From: Yiu
  To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2000 10:51 PM
  Subject: distance sensor

  I am looking for a distance sensor for my RCX
  that can detect the distance of it from objects

  I am considering
  1, Ultrasonic sensor
  2, Microwave sensor
  3, ?Internal infer-red of RCX?

  Please tell me you opinion
  all info you supplied would be very helpful to me

  Thanks

  Yiu

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: