 Robotics / 12153
Re: Lego Breaks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:23:23 GMT

Hi,

Yes I read an article on that at early this year... that's how I found out
about Lego MindStorms actually. I just tried searching Yahoo news for it
(http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?p=Mindstorms&n=10) but they don't

It just said how there is so much stress in silicon valley that companies
need a way to relieve their staff with breaks. MindStorms is something the
staff really enjoy playing with, and it lets them be creative. Apparently
it increased productivity or something. It sounds like a good idea.

Sorry I couldn't find the actual article though... and my summary wasn't
exactly the best :)

Graham Parker
- Editor
- http://www.DreamcastWeekly.com/

Dreamcast Weekly is a free e-mail magazine going to 40,000 gamers world
wide, and has been produced for over 90 issues to date. To sign up please
visit http://www.DreamcastWeekly.com/
`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯|  Make Money Online - NEW!  |_.·´¯`·._.·´¯

Better than AllAdvantage, this place lets you have unlimited
earning time, and you don't even need your browser open...
just be online and have their advert bar on the top or
bottom of your screen! No need to click on the adverts, or
move the mouse every so often. To join:

    http://www.desktopdollars.com/default.asp?id=TailsNZ
    http://www.desktopdollars.com/default.asp?id=TailsNZ
    http://www.desktopdollars.com/default.asp?id=TailsNZ

  Get PAID while online, writing an E-MAIL, chatting on ICQ
              or doing anything else online.