 Robotics / 12140
  Re: Autonomous Navigation

You could use the tower, and a range finding sensor at the top, with a laser pointer. The laser pointer could be used to detect the position of the robot it the "x" position, and then the range finder could be used to figure out the distance to the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  S@H Information

Hi, My wife is over in the US at the moment, and wants to get me some spare parts. Can anyone tell me the phone number for S@H? and where I can find a catalogue, so I can give her some part numbers? (I am after come compressor pumps etc.) Also what (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: S@H Information

Shop at Home is 1-800-453-4652 24 hours a day... Most of the pneumatics parts have been discontinued in the US as far as I know... Good luck! Dave (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: S@H Information

(...) I think that you'll have more luck on e-bay. Why Here's one. (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)