 Robotics / 12143
12142  |  12144
Subject:
S@H Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:33:26 GMT

Hi,
    My wife is over in the US at the moment, and wants to get me some spare
parts.

Can anyone tell me the phone number for S@H?  and where I can find a
catalogue, so I can give her some part numbers?  (I am after come compressor
pumps etc.)

Also what sort of time frame do they take to deliver?

Thanks,
Martin