 Robotics / 12122
12121  |  12123
Subject:
third time is a charm? (Lego & Linux)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:15:27 GMT

Hi, again-
Thanks to everyone here who has put up with reading things that
they already knew in order to help me out here :) I'd ask for one more
read-over from everyone, in the hopes that this will (maybe) be the last
time.
Here has what has changed this time around: I've made a number of
substantial changes (again) to the introduction, both in structure and
content. I've seriously abbreviated the "type" field in each entry- I'm
not yet sure whether I like this format or not. I've also added an
"author" field. I also added POVRAY, but not some of the other tools- my
gut instinct is that Wine is sort of a hack, and if people want to find
out about Windows software and test it with wine on their own, they can do
that- there is certainly plenty of Windows software around. Finally, to
sort of tie everything together, I threw in a section of links for people
to surf through. As usual, if anyone has suggestions I should throw in
there, let me know :)

Thanks again-
Luis

P.S. URL is still http://www.duke.edu/~liv/Linux/

    "Summertime... and the living is easy...
    fish are jumping and the cotton is high...
    So hush, little baby, baby don't you cry."
-Ella