 Robotics / 12108
  Re: Linux & RCX mini-HOWTO- comments/thoughts?

(...) Actually, I'd love to have it translated. However, if you could wait until I've "finalized" it, I think that would make much more sense. Since I leave for school again on Thursday, and at that point my life becomes much more complicated :) I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)