 Robotics / 12108
Re: Linux & RCX mini-HOWTO- comments/thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 02:29:39 GMT

On Sun, 13 Aug 2000, Andi Scharfstein wrote:
Luis Villa schrieb:
[Linux-RCX-mini-HOWTO]
Anyway, I hope to officially submit this to the LDP later this week. Let me
know (either at this address, liv@duke.edu, or at the one listed in the HOWTO)
if you have any thoughts, clarifications, etc. Thanks!

Luis

Hi,
very nice, I'm thinking on translating it to german. Do I have your
permission?

Actually, I'd love to have it translated. However, if you could wait until
I've "finalized" it, I think that would make much more sense. Since I
leave for school again on Thursday, and at that point my life becomes much
more complicated :) I assume it will be finalized by then.

Luis

    "Summertime... and the living is easy...
    fish are jumping and the cotton is high...
    So hush, little baby, baby don't you cry."
-Ella