 Robotics / 12090
Re: Stereo Vision
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:04:42 GMT

This approach has several problems.
One is that the left image will show you smaller objects than the right, because the light travels a greater distance.
The second is that precision is very important and the mirrors must be fixed otherwise will make the image tremble a lot.
If you want to subtract two almost identical images to see the edges like I want to, one pixel of unalignment is too much.

Sorry the english