 Robotics / 12046
    RE: Autonomous Robot —Sattler Chris-QA1406
   No' I don't think you correctly understood what I am proposing. The reflective surface would be on the outside of the funnel shaped piece with the narrow tip of the funnel resting on the center of the sensor. Funnel \ / light beam \ /___...___ \ /| (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)