 Robotics / 11909
    DDK and RDS on sale at Best Buy —Stephen Edwards
   I do not know if this sale is nation-wide or not, but in the Sunday 7/23 Best Buy sale flyer I saw that the store was discounting both RDS and DDK for this week (through 7/29). Yesterday evening I finally made it over there, and they did indeed have (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)