 Robotics / 11907
    LEGO-DCP Sensor Adapter —David Hagan
   I have been reading with interest the comments about our range of DCP sensors and their use with RCX. To help I thought we would post a few comments: Currently seven of our LogIT Microsense Sensors are supported by the LEGO-DCP adapter - sound, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO-DCP Sensor Adapter —Michael Gasperi
      "David Hagan" <support@dcpmicro.com> wrote in message news:FyAwL1.E8J@lugnet.com... (...) There is a typo here. It should be (URL) . (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO-DCP Sensor Adapter —Richard Hamilton
   How does your LEGO-DCP adapter compare to the three wire adapter from Techno Stuff at (URL) for sensor projects other than LogIT sensors? Are the other LogIT sensors not supported because of no support in the RCX code, or are they truely (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)