 Robotics / 11899
11898  |  11900
Subject:
Pneumatics Page has moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:21:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

Here's to inform you that my pneumatics page has moved to:

http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1

The original site was getting kinda cramped with only 2 Mb space, yep it
was that litte. The new site offers much more room but has a few quirks
like not accepting files with .dat and .prg extensions.

In conjunction with the transition, I've added a model of George
Stephenson's Rocket, the first steam locomotive to hit the rails and
some more contemporary variants, at:

http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/rocket.htm

It uses a new pneumatic engine design with proper connecting rod just
like the real steam engine.

Have fun!
--
C S Soh