 Robotics / 11854
  Scout & Messages.

Hi! This is my second day as owner of a Mindstorms set - and my first post to this list - so forgive me if this is a FAQ...I've read Lego web pages until my eyes gave out at about 3am last night! I've played a bit with NQC (great fun!) under Linux - (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout & Messages.

Hi Steve You can either get the official Scout SDK from www.legomindstorms.com or start using the Scout option from NQC. Why it dies when receiving the IR messages is beyond me. Mine doesn't - in any mode. Play well! (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)