 Robotics / 11846
    Underwater ROV —Ricardo Andrade
   Hello boys and girls! :o) I saw some discussion about running the motor underwater before, and couldn't help and had to try be myself. The result is, that, based on the book 'Build your own underwater robot' ((URL) I've built my Lego underwater ROV. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Underwater ROV —Ricardo Andrade
     (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Underwater ROV —Ricardo Andrade
   Hi all! As I promissed, here are some more news about my underwater project: - I changed a little bit the structure to make it lighter, now I use some coins (pennies & nickels) to regulate the weight; - I also tried steering with the big propeller (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)