 Robotics / 11842
11841  |  11843
Subject:
Multiplexing Motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:27:37 GMT

I am looking to drive six motors off of one RCX.  This can be done with several
of the multiplexer designs that I have seen, but there is one problem with them.
That is, you are in control of two of the motors at best.  While you are
controlling these two motors the others are spinning down.

I am wondering if anyone has any input on a design that would continue to drive
motors that you are not "in control of" at the moment at whatever voltage they
were last driven at.

Any input would be appreciated.

Christopher

--