 Robotics / 11841
    RE: PalmOS version of NQC? —Milner, Marius (Marius)
   Thus quoth mattdm@mattdm.org: (...) right (...) has (...) I have tried direct manipulation of the Palm IR port and it is definitely a black art (I haven't succeeded yet, still trying though). The most difficult thing is getting the timing consistent (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)