 Robotics / 11839
  PalmOS version of NQC?

Hi gang! I'm brand new to the list, and only bought my Mindstorms set last night. I can't wait to plow into it!!! I know a bit of C, so I was excited to see NQC out there!!! As I was downloading my very first program to my bot, a thought struck me. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: PalmOS version of NQC?

(...) It would be great. The catch is making the palm pilot IR port talk the right protocol -- it's theoretically possible, but I don't know of anyone who has done it (other than via learning remote software). (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)