 Robotics / 11839
11838  |  11840
Subject:
PalmOS version of NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:09:13 GMT

Hi gang!  I'm brand new to the list, and only bought
my Mindstorms set last night.  I can't wait to plow
into it!!!  I know a bit of C, so I was excited to see
NQC out there!!!  As I was downloading my very first
program to my bot, a thought struck me.  Wouldn't it
be great if there was a Palm version of NQC???  We
could store our code in the memopad and beam it to the
robot with the built-in IR port!  Wouldn't it be great
to take your robot anywhere in the world and be able
to modify and download the code without needing a
computer?  I apologize if you guys have already talked
about this.  Let me know what you think.

Dave