 Robotics / 11834
Re: gluing pneumatic hoses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 01:21:19 GMT

How about cutting a short piece from one of those stiff Lego pipes. Pneumatic
hoses slip onto these for a tight fit. Then drill a small hole for the pipe (not
the hose) into the back of the suction cup, and insert the other end of the pipe
into the suction cup.

Tilman

  Does anyone know of a glue that works on the pneumatic hoses?  I am trying to
attach them to suction cups so that I can make a window washing robot, but
nothing I have tried seems to bond.

  Thank you for any suggestions,

  Christopher

--