 Robotics / 11822
  MIBO Instructions and Program?

Hey... I've been talking with a representative from Lego about getting parts for a MIBO dog to build at the Kidvention (LDraw display) and she told me that it is possible to obtain them. I sent Jin an email about a week ago and haven't gotten a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events)

  Re: MIBO Instructions and Program?

MIBO is a very clever construction. However unless Jin Sato writes a book about it there will be no official instructions (his homepage actually seems to have a picture of a book, although in japanese). See more at: (URL) pictures he has published (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events)

  Re: MIBO Instructions and Program?

(...) I've exchanged email with Jin, and have obtained (not to be redistributed, only for Kidvention use) complete instructions and the programs for MIBO's both RCX bricks. Thanks to everyone who replied via email trying to help out. I'll be posting (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events) !