 Robotics / 118
    Minstorms Control Interface - Mindstorms Control Centre —Dave Astolfo
   I have uploaded info on a VB app that I modified to work with the RCX. Thanks to Scott Holdren for allowing me to hack his original creation (RCX.exe),I have created Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) - well most of the coding was done by Scott.  I (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Minstorms Control Interface - Mindstorms Control Centre —Eric Brok
    Dave Astolfo wrote in message ... (...) <snip> Just wanted to add that I did the same thing, also inspired by scotts original. Anyone else? :-) (URL) mindstorms from menu and scroll down to download Mind Control (A new version will be there later (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)