 Robotics / 11792
    Storage —Auto243
   I am sure that many people have run into the same problems storing their enormous lego collections. I am looking for some ideas on large containers that work well for storing a sorted collection. I was considering tool boxes and fishing boxes, but I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Storage —Matthew Miller
     (...) We use one of those things from the hardware store with lots of tiny plastic drawers for small technic parts. Bigger things go in boxes from Ikea: (URL). They've got several sizes -- some better than the one pictured. (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.storage)

         Re: Storage —Michael Firman
     (...) I had my entire lego collection (minus technic, which is in 2 toolboxes) in two of the ikea chests pictured. That was, until I sorted all the town sets which had been gathering dust under the stairs. My lego is now in the two chests and about (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.storage)

        Re: Storage —Doug Weathers
   in article 20000628153331.12890...tmail.com, Auto243 at lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote on 6/28/00 8:37 AM: (...) Here is what I was looking for when I was picking out a storage system. 1) transparent, so I can see what's inside. 2) stackable 3) big (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)