 Robotics / 11781
    Re: VB Upload Problem —Dave Baum
   (...) I think chris is putting some other info in the datalog. I poked at this briefly when using an early version of Robolab 2.0, but I don't recall the exact details. I think it comes from Robolab trying to use the datalog to record multiple (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: VB Upload Problem —Nate Ridderman
   You could always check how big your datalog is by uploading the first point of the datalog in VB. The third element of the first point (point 0) is the size of the datalog. Throw that in a databox and see what it gives you. I would agree that VB (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: VB Upload Problem —Ben Erwin
    Well, Chris verifies that he uses variable 23, 24, and 25 to log values in ROBOLAB, and that he also puts in random stuff such as which sensor it is, etc. in the beginning of the datalog. But this still leaves the problem of how to clear the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)