 Robotics / 11766
  Re: Building a Postscript printer?

(...) You might want to take a look at the Postscript Language Definition first. You're not gonna be fittin' no PostScript 3 interpreter in no 32K, yo. However, a PostScript language subset isn't such a bad idea; what you'd be creating would be the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Building a Postscript printer?

Well, I wasn't really thinking that I would cram the whole Postscript interpreter into the RCX. Instead, I was going to structure it as a Postscript interpreter (running on the host PC) talking to a rendering device (the RCX). So the RCX itself (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Building a Postscript printer?

(...) [snip] (...) I might suggest taking a look at the Postscript code generated by AdobeStreamline. I used it in a Vector Terminal application and it worked quite well. Postcript header and most of the eps can be ignored and just process the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)