 Robotics / 11715
Re: Interfacing BASIC Stamp and Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 03:46:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tore Eriksson writes:
In a flee market, I stumbled upon an Swedish electronics magazine with Lego • on its cover. Of course, I had to buy it. :)

The article's header read: "LightFinder - Controlling Robots using BASIC • Stamp". The article is of course in Swedish but
if there is enough interest, I can translate the essentials from the six • pages long article. The layout of the PCB is
published, but can also be ordered (without components) from • http://www.alltomelektronik.com at a cost of $12.00.

LMK if you are interested, maybe I could make a bulk order?
/Tore

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden

ICQ: 76066510
LEGO: MOC++++ FS,SP,TO++ TC+ LS YB@m
<pre>

Yeah, that would be cool.  If the pictures show the robots well enough, then
maybe you could just scan them.  That would be appreciated!

           /\ /\     /  /  /\        Brandon Heller    Class of '01
         /  _  \/ _   /  __  \              E-mail adresses:
        /______/_____/__/\/__/\            NorthstarB@aol.com
        \______\_____\__\/\__\/             bheller@mbhs.edu

</pre>