 Robotics / 11691
Re: Interfacing BASIC Stamp and Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:22:36 GMT

In a flee market, I stumbled upon an Swedish electronics magazine with Lego on its cover. Of course, I had to buy it. :)

The article's header read: "LightFinder - Controlling Robots using BASIC Stamp". The article is of course in Swedish but
if there is enough interest, I can translate the essentials from the six pages long article. The layout of the PCB is
published, but can also be ordered (without components) from http://www.alltomelektronik.com at a cost of $12.00.

LMK if you are interested, maybe I could make a bulk order?
/Tore

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden