 Robotics / 1168
    RCX Command Center —Mark Overmars
   I am happy to annouce the RCX Command Center. RCX Command Center is a program that assist you in programming the Lego MindStorms Robots. It provides a higher level interface to the RCX, the programmable brick that forms the heart of the Lego Robots. (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Command Center —John Donaldson
     Mark, Your product works great, except when I try to either compile or download a program. either case a dos window opens and I get the following error. "Can not find COMMAND.COM" AT this point RXC Command Center locks up and I have to goto the task (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Command Center —Jasper Janssen
     (...) I thought you were too busy playing soccer somewhere?.. Jasper (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Command Center —Scott Nelson
     This is a nice little program. Just one question: how do I force to use the correct COM port. It tries to use my modem port when the modem is idle, and actually uses the correct port if the modem port is already busy. Scott skeeve@inreach.com (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Command Center —John Donaldson
    Found the problem. I normally run code like this from the D: drive. It seems that unless I have the NQC dir on the C: then it can not find "Command.com". Once I moved the NQC to the C: and remapped my icon, then it alled worked. Would it be (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)