 Robotics / 1179
Re: RCX Command Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 21:30:20 GMT

Mark,
  Your product works great, except when I try to either compile or
download a program. either case a dos window opens and I get the
following error.

   "Can not find COMMAND.COM"

AT this point RXC Command Center locks up and I have to goto the task
manager to kill the program.

John A. Donaldson

Mark Overmars wrote:

I am happy to annouce the RCX Command Center. RCX Command Center is a
program that assist you in programming the Lego MindStorms Robots. It
provides a higher level interface to the RCX, the programmable brick
that forms the heart of the Lego Robots.

RCX Command Center is based on the Not Quite C language and compiler
written by Dave Baum. The Not Quite C compiler and documentation are
included for convenience but are not part of the RCX Command Center.
They remain copyrighted by Dave Baum. RCX Command Center adds to this an
integrated editor, and tools to directly control the RCX and to monitor
its state and behavior.

RCX Command Center can be used free of charge. It should run on
Windows'95, '98, and NT 4.0. A beta-test version of RCX Command Center
is now available at

        http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/lego/

Mark Overmars