 Robotics / 11659
Re: where to find lots of cool parts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 20:51:42 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, pmunce <pmunce@earthlink.net> writes:

would the total purist be offended by this?

Sure.  So?  ;-)

It's not like,  say,  a bridge tournament,  where everyone has to stick to
a set of unambiguous rules,  or the game just doesn't work.

Some people want to see how much they can do with "pure Lego",  some people
want to make neat stuff,  with Lego simply being one component.  Neither
is inherently "better" or "worse" than the other.

    important tip: never throw anything away. dismantle it first and you
will always be able to find space for it.

You obviously haven't seen my garage.  And neither have I,  lately....

Ran