 Robotics / 11642
    Re: 0.5 degree resolution with rotation sensor —Ricardo Andrade
   I don't really need it to be really precise, because, yes, the gear train is a huge factor in a situation like that. I only built the gear train and I'm using another rotation sensor as the reference for my controller. Depending on the position I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 0.5 degree resolution with rotation sensor —Roger Hamlett
   (...) I did a design a little while ago, using the ultrasonic rangefinder (this is John Barnes's original design 'redesigned' by me, and built as a PCB), as a 'rangefinder', with a meter needle. Obviously to get reasonable resolution on the needle, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)